Hello, I have some questions regarding the theme and how to format it.
1. Is it possible to remove the collection title from above the collection section?
2. Is it possible to format a "collection" so that it displays, for example, 2 products per row on desktop and 1 product per row on mobile? For my purposes, the 2 products per row makes the preview images of the products too small on mobile, though that parameter looks good on desktop.
3. Lastly, on desktop, is it possible to group "single product" sections to be visible in a row, with the description below the product image and not opposite to the right or left?
1. You can disable the collection's title in Collections -> Heading.
Please, read more details in our user manual -
2. You can apply these settings in Collections -> Content -
You can check our documentation for more information -
3. Unfortunately, the theme doesn't have this option.
You may edit the theme source files or hire a Shopify Expert to complete this task for your store.
Have a nice day
Best regards, Irina
If you like the Shella Shopify theme, please rate it @ ThemeForest
Thanks for the reply.
Concerning #1, I don't think I phrased my question well. I meant the collection section as it appears on another page, e.g. the home page - not the collection page itself with the sliders and search parameters to the side.
Attached image shows what I mean.
Attached files: Screenshot (13).png
I see. Thank you for the clarification.
You can add in a "Title" field for "Collection" block. So, the Title will not be shown.
Please, check the screenshot -
Thank you for your help.
You are welcome.
I will close this ticket now. Feel free to open a new ticket if you have more questions about the theme settings.