1) THe button "add to cart" and "in stock" above are shown partly
2( Is there a more interesting way to show tabs than just text?
Thanks for your help
1. I checked the issue in Chrome browser and could not repeat the issue.
Please, check the screenshots -
Could you give me more details? What browser do you use? What browser version?
2. You may check this functionality on our demo -
Unfortunately, the theme doesn't have other options.
You may edit the theme source files or hire a Shopify Expert to complete this task for your store.
Have a nice day
Best regards, Irina
If you like the Shella Shopify theme, please rate it @ ThemeForest
Thanks, Irina for the replay
I use chrome browser, and I can wait till we publish the theme so I will be sure it's ok and it's no cookie issue or something
and yes can we have tabs like the following sample you sent?
Regarding tabs, this is the default theme functionality.
You may upload the clean theme to your store and check it.
1) I want to remove this, where is it?
2) where I change the color
3) where I change the color
4) where I change the color
all the theme color very complicated and unclear please note
I build shops for years
1. You can disable the Language button at Theme settings -> Apps & Language, select "None" from the drop-down list -
2. You may need to navigate to Sections -> select the corresponding Builder sections -> Promo box (Banner) and scroll down to the button settings -
3. I checked your store configurations and you may need to change the color for "Invert background" or "Invert border" in the "BUTTONS" block -
I did not save changes on your store. Please, apply them by yourself.
4. The theme does not include this feature.
Please, check this functionality on our demo -
Unfortunately, custom code changes are not included in the general theme support.
All available color settings you may find at Theme settings -> Colors.
Please note, the theme doesn't include color settings for separate elements. Once you apple settings in this section, it will be applied for all corresponding elements.
I've applied all suggestion everything is great
but I didn't understand number 4]
where please I change this color
This option is not a part of the theme and it can not be changed in the Editor.
All available functionality you may check on our demo -