1) Mobile logo:
how can we make it bigger, it's tiny?
please have a look at the attachment
and when I make a centered logo it's overlapping
2) web colors:
how do I control the color of header icons on hoover
right now it's white or transparent
please look at this video
and tell me where is it?
3) How to change product swatches design :
please check my video
1. - Please, create a staff account for firstname.lastname@example.org
Our developer will review the issue with the Logo width on mobile.
- The centering doesn't check the position of the icons.
You may either remove icons both for desktop and mobile or disable an option "Centered logo on mobile".
2. You may need to apply settings for item 3) Text in the "PAINT PALETTE" block at Theme settings -> Colors -
If you applied settings and then removed them, there could occur the color issue.
Please, read more details in this help page -
3. You can read details in our user manual -
Or watch our video tutorial -
Have a nice day
Best regards, Irina
If you like the Shella Shopify theme, please rate it @ ThemeForest
thanks for your help
Can you help us please with this swatches design of varients? because we really don't understand it
You may check our user manual for details -
1) We applied the swatches but the swatches look is square with numbers in black pls have a look
where can we change the numbers to be white and also get round swatches and not square?
2) How can we implement a repeated picture on the product page under the tabs
3) Logo issue still didn't solve
4) when we press customer services noting happened
1. You can change the swatch design at Theme settings -> Product variants.
Please, read more details in our user manual -
2. Could you clarify if you mean custom tabs created via Metafields?
In this case, you can add any content like information, images and tables for Custom tabs, but you may need to put a valid HTML code.
You should have developer skills to edit the theme source files or hire a Shopify Expert to complete this task for your store.
Please, check our user manual for more details -
3. Our developer will review this issue asap.
I will update you when done.
4. You can configure it at Theme settings -> Services -
Please, create a new ticket for each question to avoid mess.
Our developer checked the issue and here is his answer:
The logo does not fit on mobile, so it shrinks. You can view on the screenshot that I changed the logo size just a little bit and the button on the left does not fit well -
The work around is to hide one of the buttons on mobile.
I have hid the button "Services" for devices <414px (mobile) and the logo is placed well -
Here is the code with the fix -
You may remove the fix if you do not like it. You may also change the button or the screen width for this edit.
You are welcome.
I will close this ticket now. Feel free to open a new ticket if you have more questions about the theme settings.